I am a full-time Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty. I specialize in representing clients in the purchase and sale of residential and investment properties throughout Virginia and Maryland areas around DC. I am a firm believer in building wealth and better living through homeownership, and I am passionate about helping my clients achieve success with their real estate-related goals.
Over the past 20 years, I have enjoyed a diverse career as an investor, entrepreneur, business executive, educator, and financial literacy author. I leverage my extensive experience in sales, marketing, negotiation, property management, and real estate investing. My goal is to provide my clients with top-notch quality service. Whether you are looking to buy your first house, invest in an income property, sell your home, or simply need someone to answer real estate questions, I can help you.
I have a BA in Biochemistry from Cornell University and an MS in Information Systems Engineering from NYU Polytechnic University. I currently reside in Alexandria, Virginia, with my wife and son.
- 6+ Years as a Realtor
- ~24 clients served per year
- ~$12 million of home value sold per year
Over 150 satisfied clients in 6 years
That’s 24 clients served per year vs. 3 for an average agent….8x more experience at your service!!
Real Estate Credentials
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative®
- NAR’s e-PRO®
Real Estate Awards
- Top Producer, 2014-2019
- BHHS Chairman’s Circle GOLD, 2018-2019
- BHHS President’s Circle, 2016-2017
- Rookie of the Year, 2014
For free real estate consultation, contact me today at [email protected].
- Virginia Real Estate License # 0225210033 • Brokerage License # 0226010385
- Maryland Real Estate License # 664517 • Brokerage License # 639583