- SpotCrime – see criminal activities in an area.
- Homefacts.com – check registered sex offenders, crime statistics, and school ratings.
- HUD Approved Condos – check if the condo is approved for FHA loan or not
- Land Use and Planning – for information on a specific parcel of land, call Engineer of the Day at 703-324-2268
- Maryland Homestead Tax Credit – To help homeowners deal with large assessment increases on their principal residence, state law has established the Homestead Property Tax Credit. The credit limits the increase in taxable assessments each year to a fixed percentage. Every county and municipality in Maryland is required to limit taxable assessment increases to 10% or less each year.