Are you thinking about selling your property?
If you’ve been thinking about selling your house, I’m sure you have lots of questions! We are here to help!
Our goal is to sell your home FASTER for MORE money, and to ensure your experience with us exceeds your expectations. Our reputation depends on it! As local market experts, we understand which way the market is trending and what is required from start to finish to ensure a smooth transition for you and your family. Trust our experience.
The Home Selling Process
The process of selling your house is as follow:
Pricing Your Home
Selling your house is all about knowing the local housing market. Pricing your home correctly is crucial to maximizing the highest selling price possible. As an area expert, I can help you set the best price taking into consideration your house characteristics and the market trend. I provide you with the necessary information so you can make the right choices when it comes to selling your home to get the highest price possible!
There’s a current pool of buyers waiting for new listings to hit the market, which is why accurate pricing and staging your house properly is crucial.
To get an estimate of your home value, you can use our automated home valuation tool.
However, if you are seriously considering taking the next step, contact us for a professional comparative market analysis of your house value.
Home Preparation and Staging
Buying a home is a very emotional process. With that in mind, our marketing plan is geared towards the buyer experience and drawing them in.
First, we start with the home preparation and staging process. We will walk through the property with you and help you identify repairs and improvements that should be made before marketing the property. I will give you advice about the things that you can do to prepare your home to get you the highest possible price! You’d be surprised by the simple measures you can take to dress up your home to attract more qualified buyers. If necessary, we will introduce you to our contractors, home stagers, and other marketing partners to get you and your home ready.
According to the National Association of Realtors, NAR, almost 100% of buyers begin their home search online. We understand this a powerful truth. Your home will be marketed with beautiful professional-quality photography, 3D walkthrough, 2D floorplan, and captivating copy as well as a comprehensive social media and search engine marketing campaigns, Open House events, and direct mail marketing.
I have a marketing plan that is designed to get maximum exposure to the buyers and agents that are currently looking for a house just like yours. Through pricing, staging, agent accessibility, and visibility, both on and offline, I can successfully sell your home to help you achieve your goals.
Latest Sales and Marketing Tactics
We use the latest tactics to help you sell your property. For example,
- Online Targeted PPC Marketing
- Targeted Social Media Marketing
- MLS Reverse Prospecting
- Targeted Email Campaigns
- Local Direct Mail Campaigns
Our 23 Points Marketing Strategy to Get Your Home Sold
- Give you tips on preparing your house for sale.
- Use Wide Perspective HD Photos
- Write a compelling property description
- Prepare Sales Information Package
- Place a For Sale yard sign
- Place Street Signs (if permitted)
- List your house in the MLS
- Share your property on real estate websites (e.g., Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Redfin, Homes.com, etc.)
- Send email blasts to local Realtors.
- Send email blasts to our internal database of Buyers.
- Social Media sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Social Media Marketing
- Share your property with Realtors network
- Advertise with a virtual tour video on YouTube and Facebook
- Create and distribute Property Flyers
- Create and distribute Post Cards
- Place MLS Lock Box to track all Realtors that show your house.
- Follow up with all Realtors for feedback
- Provide Weekly Showing and Market Updates
- Review current market and ensure your property is priced right
- Prospect daily to find new buyers that may be interested in your home
- Immediate response to all text, email, and phone call inquiries about your property
- Perform Open Houses (optional)
We are with You Every Step of the Way
16 Ways We Help You Through the Home Selling Process
- Perform due diligence on the Buyers to make sure they are qualified
- Guide you through the contract paperwork, so you know what to expect
- Provide you with an Estimate of Settlement Costs so that you can clearly see the financial picture
- Help you negotiate the contract
- Help you negotiate and navigate the home inspection process
- Prepare Property Information and Valuation Package for the Appraiser
- Recommend contractors and vendors to do inspection repairs
- Coordinate work with contractors and vendors if needed
- Follow up with the title company and lender to ensure a smooth transaction
- Update you weekly on the progress of the transaction
- Order HOA and/or Condo Resale Docs on your behalf
- Ensure all contingencies are removed promptly
- Help you prepare for the final walkthrough process
- Explain the final Settlement Statement
- Accompany you to the closing on the Settlement Date
- Help you find your new home or recommend a Realtor that can help you if you move outside of my coverage area
Need More Reasons to Sell with Us?
- Recommend repairs and improvements to maximize sales price and marketability, and reduce inspection-related repairs.
- Price your home for a faster sale
- Recommend excellent and affordable contractors
- Negotiate for best price and terms
- Prepare an Appraisal Package to maximize the appraisal value
“Pinyo sold my home in one day. He kept me abreast of all the information I needed to feel comfortable — a very professional experience. I would use him again or refer him to a friend” – Trenita Yates
“…I selected Pinyo because he was extremely responsive, accountable, trustworthy, and punctual. He was thorough in presenting his professional views and opinions regarding the right time to sell, staging the property, and setting our price point. His strategy was responsible and strong…” – Steven Swierzy
“From start to finish, our experience with Pinyo was first class. He is one of the most knowledgeable realtors we have ever worked with, and his sense of pride and attention to detail is of the highest regard… Pinyo always kept us informed and explained every process in detail so that we always felt assured and confident…” – Brian Janco
“…He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough — and also very kind in dealing with sentimental hang-ups some of us might experience when selling a long-term residence! He spent a good deal of time, making sure that I was familiar with the nature of the local market and its effect on the sale of my home… I would highly recommend Pinyo without hesitation!” – Sandie Markland
“Pinyo was there every step of the way for me. He provided good advice and took care of helping me find contractors I needed in a pinch when I was out of town, as well as following up for me. I HIGHLY recommend him and his services. He was professional and very easy to work with.” – Tim Abrell